- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Worked flat
- Written for a gauge of approx. 19 sts / 21 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over lace pattern, after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (A4 size)
A lovely scarf in a simple and elegant lace repeat pattern, that can easily be transformed into a cowl.
Worked flat, the IJskristal Convertible Cowl/Scarf is available in one size, that can easily be made wider or longer, or both. With both written and charted directions for the lace, this convertible scarf knits up like a dream. Pair it with the IJskristal Slouchy Hat for a lovely coordinating set.
Sizes and Finished Measurements: One size – finished dimensions: 23 cm (9 inches) wide and 130 cm (51 inches) long, measured after blocking.
Difficulty level: The IJskristal Convertible Cowl/Scarf is worked flat. Stitches used include knit, purl, skp, k2tog, yo and the centered double decrease sl2, k1, p2sso. The pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.