- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Written for a gauge of approx. 24 sts / 29 rounds = 10 cm (4 inches) over stockinette
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (A4 size)
A shapely tam which combines a simple and elegant lace repeat pattern with a wonderful amount of slouch.
Worked in the round from the bottom up, this pattern is available in two sizes. With both written and charted directions for the lace, this hat knits up like a dream. Pair it with the IJskristal Convertible Cowl/Scarf for a lovely coordinating set.
Sizes and Finished Measurements: To fit size: 51-53.5 (56-58.5) cm, 20-21 (22-23) inches. Finished size at brim: 45 (49.5) cm, 17.75 (19.5) inches. Length from brim to crown: 27.5 cm, 11 inches.
Skills required: The IJskristal Slouchy Hat is worked in the round starting at the rolled edge brim. Stitches used include knit, skp, k2tog, yo, M1 and the centered double decrease sl2, k1, p2sso. The pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.