This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Ilana skirt:
Ilana is a semi-fitted, slightly flared skirt with a straight silhouette. The skirt is lined and features darts both at the front and back, as well as a horizontal design line below the hip. The front features slash pockets at the top and an A-shaped slit at the bottom. The skirt fastens with an asymmetrical fly front zipper. The waistband fastens with snaps. Ilana is midi length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174 cm (5’8”), Bust 107 cm (42 1/8”), Waist 87 cm (34 1/4”), Hips 122 cm (48”). For Yana we combined sizes 48 for the top and 52 for the bottom in height 3. Approximate sewing time — 2.5 days (20 hours).
To sew this skirt, choose suiting fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, easily pressed and steamed, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + polyurethane) - the following fabrics are recommended: wool suiting, cotton gabardine, corduroy, faux suede, faux leather Attention! We do not recommend thin dress-weight fabrics (wool, cotton, polyester). For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The skirt in the photo is made of faux leather. The fabric is medium weight, soft, has very little stretch and presses well. The fiber content is a blend of polyester and polyurethane. The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Ilana skirt:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/ilana-skirt-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric; Interfacing
- 4. Straight-grain fusible stay tape, 1 cm (3/8”) wide — 1 m (1 1/8 yd)
- 5. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1.5 cm (5/8”) wide — 3 m (3 1/4 yd)
- 6. Paper-backed fusible web tape for securing seam allowances, 1 cm (3/8”) wide — 6.5 m (7 1/8 yd)
- 7. Paper-backed fusible web tape for securing seam allowances, 2.5 cm (1”) wide — 2.2 m (2 3/8 yd)
- 8. One closed bottom metal zipper, 20 cm (7 7/8") long; One bottom stopper for adjusting the length of the closed bottom zipper
- 10. Two snaps, 1–1.2 cm (3/8–1/2") in diameter
- 11. Matching thread — 1 spool
- 12. Matching topstitching thread (for example, Madeira No. 35) — 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!