Illustrated Shawl Collar Bolero women's sewing pattern
- Multi-size sewing pattern.
- A4/US letter tiles
- Copy shop file
- Sewing directions illustrated with diagrams
- Layered and color coded and line-weight coded
- US imperial measurements and Metric Measurement
- Advanced Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric/Shell Medium weight fabrics like suiting fabrics, denim, Wax prints (Ankara), Gabardine, brocade etc.
- Lining Fabric- acetate lining or other
- Interfacing- very light weight fusible
- Press buttons or Brooch
- Shoulder pads (optional)
- Thread to match
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing machine
Bailey is a classic bolero jacket with high roll shawl collar and set in sleeves. The jacket bodice is lined while the sleeve, which is designed to hit midway between the elbow and wrist remains unlined. The jacket is fastened with press buttons or can be secured with a brooch.Lining the jacket with the main fabric makes this jacket collar convertible to a lower roll collar and revers. Instantly up-level any outfit with this jacket.
Model is 5 feet 8″ (173 cm) and is wearing a size 8.
Style Number: 2004
Size Range: Sizes 6-20 to fit Bust 32" to 46" all included. Our PDF patterns have layer feature which allows you to print only the size(s) you need.
Measurement System: Imperial (inches) and Metric (cm). This pattern has been drafted using the imperial system and conversions to metric are approximates.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginners
Download Size: 6.5 mb * PDF instruction booklet and pattern tiles- 23 and 16 pages
Designer, illustrator and Pattern making nerd. I like wearing, designing and making day dresses.