Imagination 2, half-circle shawl
by Marie and me
This shawl, like its predecessor, was created only from a rough idea. I have thought, so to speak, from one set of patterns to the next and let myself be guided by the existing shape of the pattern, the number of stitches and my imagination. For this I used a Marie(n)Käferchen Unikat.
- This manual is not suitable for beginners.
- complete electronic chart
- designed for a trendy yarn cake with 1000m RL
Materials you need at home:
- 1000m Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply
- circular needle 4mm (at least 120cm)
- wool needle
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Marie and me
Read more +