- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own singlet tops, yoga shorts and skirts using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern fits girls in sizes 2-14 years.
For the singlet top there are 2 choices included in the pattern. A classic round neckline at the front and back or a classic neckline at the front and a 'V' neckline at the back.
For the skirts there is the choice of a slim fitting A-Line skirt or a full circle skirt. Shorts can either be worn as they are or can be added to the skirt to allow for more modest hanstands and cartwheels. Both the skirts and the shorts have a soft stretchy yoga waistband (no elastic needed!).
Designed from stretch fabric to allow freedom of movement for kids that like to run, jump, dance, tumble, play and cheer.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.