Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. The Inari dress and crop tee are easy, loose-fitting wardrobe staples. The dress features crisp, turned-up T-shirt sleeves, and its neckline is finished with a facing. The side seams of the dress curve slightly towards the front and emphasize the beautiful, uneven hem and the side slits. The cropped tee has casual long sleeves and a sporty neckband. You can also mix and match elements, such as the sleeve length and neckline finish, from one variation to the other!
- Print-at-home PDF: 30 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 2 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Medium or heavy weight knit fabric with approximately 30 - 50% stretch
- Tee: Stay tape, 30 cm (12”)
- Dress: Fusible knit interfacing, 35 cm (3/8 yd)
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!