Incredible Baby Hulk Costume Bib Ensemble Crochet Pattern
Cute little bib, bootie and pants ensemble for that little hulk. This is a written step-by-step pattern with many photos to help you along the way. Would make a great Halloween costume for that little one, or just a fun photo prop.
- Illustrated written step-by-step crochet pattern
- US Imperial Measurement , *Bib - one size fits most babies
- Booties - 4 /12" , *Hulk pants" 0-6 and 0-9
- Suitable for Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Bib 2.5 ounces green worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook.
- Booties 1 ½ ounces (40 grams) green worsted weight yarn and a sizes G or I crochet hook. , , Notions
- 1-3/4” button
- Small amount of fiber fill stuffing
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.