Pattern is for a square top insulated tote with zipper closure and handles.
Great tote for refrigerated groceries, picnicking, or even a day on the beach.
Exterior fabric - Cotton canvas, twill, duck cloth
Insulation fabrics - Insul-Shine, silver backed insulating bubble wrap, or repurpose old insulation bags from grocery deliveries
- Tiled PDF sewing pattern, for home printing
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Both Imperial & metric measurements
- Printable on US letter and A4
Materials you need at home:
- 45 in (114 cm) wide exterior fabric - 1 yard (90cm)
- 45 in (114 cm) wide insulation fabric – 2/3 yard (58 cm)
- 1/2 in (13 mm) double fold Bias tape - 2 2/3 yards (2.52 m)
- Zipper - 30 in (76 cm)
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.