- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
The Iris sweatshirt takes the everyday sweatshirt to the next level and is perfect not only for your morning workout. A style adapted for thick knits and fleeces, its roomy fit is accentuated with our signature dropped shoulders, ribbed trims and a knot detail at the front. We designed it with many seams and yokes so you can play around with colors and textures, but it will also look great in plain colours. Choose between the long and cropped length and wear with biker shorts or high-rise jeans.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
Show us your take on this pattern using the hashtag #kpiris!
HEM MEASUREMENT A & B (GARMENT) XS=85cm (34 ½") S=90cm (36 ½") M=95cm (38 ½") L=100cm (40 ½") XL=105cm (42 ½")
LENGTH A (GARMENT) XS=41cm (16 ⅛") S=41.6cm (16 ⅜") M=42.2cm (16 ⅝") L=42.8cm (16 ⅞") XL= 43.4cm (17 ⅛")
LENGTH B (GARMENT) XS=63.4cm (25") S=64cm (25 ¼") M=64.6cm (25 ½") L=65.2cm (25 ¾") XL=65.8cm (26")