- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own skirts and skorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Isadora includes patterns to make: 1. A 4 layered circle dance skirt or skort 2. An asymmetrical dance skirt or skort 3. A ruched side dance skirt or skort 4. A tutu skort
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.