Isay Children's Jumper - Knitting
This sweater is worked from the top with the set in sleeves method. Back and fronts are worked separately before joining them to work the body. This sweater is designed to fit with a positive ease (+5-10 cm).
Size 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 years
Gauge 18 sts / 28 rows in stockinette st in round 10 cm/4"
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 6 Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 years
Materials you need at home:
- 5 mm (US 8) 100 cm (40") circ needle
- Set of 5 mm (US 8) DPN for the sleeves or needles for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
- Tapestry needle
- 4 Stitch markers
- 5 mm (US E) crochet hook
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast-on
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.
Read more +