- Print-at-home PDF: 96 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 5 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight, non-stretch coating fabric
- Fusible interfacing, 255 cm (2 3/4 yd)
- Large buttons, 12 pcs
- Medium-size buttons, 4 pcs
- Light shoulder pads
Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. This timeless trench coat is a wardrobe staple! The straight-cut, lined coat has plenty of details, such as a belted collar, a cape, welt pockets, a belt, and tabs on sleeve openings. There is a vent at the back for added comfort. The double-breasted button fastening adds a classic look which is topped off with double top stitching.
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!