J004 Bomber jacket - PDF sewing pattern
A bomber jacket featuring batwing sleeves, exposed zipper pocket, and ribbed trims. Unlined.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=57.8cm (22 ¾") S=58.4cm (23") M=59cm (23 ¼") L=59.6cm (23 ½") XL=60.2cm (23 ¾")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
Materials you need at home:
- Microtex needle & all-purpose thread
- 1x open-end zipper, 50cm (20") & 2x closed-end zipper
- Stay tape, 12mm (½") & twill tape or ribbon, 6mm (¼")
- Challis, crêpe de Chine, satin, waxed cotton or twill
- Tubular rib knit
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!