J005 Cropped bomber jacket - PDF sewing pattern
A nod to the '80s, our hooded bomber jacket is designed with voluminous batwing sleeves and is cut slightly below the waist. Just like a good old bomber jacket, it has the ribbed trims and zipper closure, but the ribbed collar is replaced by a hood. Style yours with a pair of high waist jeans or a high neck dress.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=45.8cm (18") S=46.4cm (18 ¼") M=47cm (18 ½") L=47.6cm (18 ¾") XL=48.2cm (19")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , All-purpose thread, microtex needle, 1x open-end zipper, 45cm (18"), 1x closed-end zipper, 10cm (4"), zipper foot, stay tape, 12mm (½"), twill tape, width 6mm (¼") length 0m50 (0yd⅝).
- FABRICS , Challis, crêpe de Chine, satin, waxed cotton or twill , -WIDTH 150cm (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m40 (1yd⅝) , , -WIDTH 120cm (47") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m90 (2yd⅛) , , Tubular rib knit WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 45cm (18") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m30 (0yd½)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!