J006 Hooded parka jacket - PDF sewing pattern
Light parka jacket featuring dropped shoulders, loose fit, drawstring, hood, and pockets with flaps. Unlined.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
HIPS MEASUREMENTS (GARMENT) XS=108cm (42 ½") S=115cm (45 ¼") M=122cm (48") L=129cm (50 ¾") XL=136cm (53 ½")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=71.3cm (28") S=71.9cm (28 ¼") M=72.5cm (28 ½") L=73.1cm (28 ¾") XL=73.7cm (29")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Heavy duty thread, jeans needle, stay tape, 12mm (½"), twill tape or ribbon, 6mm (¼") x 0m50 (0yd⅝), 1x open-end zipper, 65cm (26"), zipper foot, cord, 6mm (¼”) x 2m70 (3yd) and 4x cord stoppers (optional).
- FABRICS , Waxed cotton or twill , -WIDTH 145cm (57") , -LENGTH XS-XL=2m (2yd¼)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!