- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Online photo sew along for the tailor collar
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric requirements: Jacket 32 - 38 : 250 x 140 cm Jacket 40 - 46 : 300 x 140 cm Lining: 160 x 140 cm
- Suggested fabric: Woven : Jack calls for a light-weight and drapy fabric because of the droped shoulders. Gabardine, cupro, tencel twill, wool blend...
- Notions: 3 meters of ribbon
- Interfacing: 60 x 90cm
A classic coat crafted with contemporary details, the Jack Trench Coat is an essential layering option that will remain a timeless piece for years to come. It features big curved lapels, a gathered collar and a self-tied waist. Jack has a loose and confortable fit.
It falls beautifully whether the jacket is tied or left casually open.
Size: 32 to 46 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #jackreadytosew on instagram