Jacket BARBARA Pattern XS - 4XL
The jacket BARBARA for ladies may be sewn without lining, with lining or as reversible jacket. All types of fabric are suitable for pattern BARBARA: cotton, corduroy, knitwear, fleece, wool, walk fabric, teddy fabric, fabrics with lining: all types may be used. The model no. 1 is sewn quickly and easily and therefore also apt for beginners.
The pattern includes:
- PDF-File A4 (62 pages (36 pages pattern piecies))
- PDF-File A0 (2x)
- PDF-File Step-by-Step-Sewind-Instructions
- Multi-size e pattern for ladies : 32/34 (XS), 36/38 (S), 40/42 (M), 44/46 (L), 48/50 (XL), 52/54 (2XL), 56/58 (3XL), 60/62 (4XL)
- The sewing instructions are in German, English language.
- incl. pattern piecies (A4 and A0)
- size 32/34 (XS) - 60/62 (4XL)
- sewing instructions in German, English language
- all types fabrics are perfectly suitable for this pattern
- some basic knowledge is necessary
Materials you need at home:
- printer A4 or A0
- paper A4 or A0
- all types fabrics
- sewing machine and accessoires
- scissors & scotch tape
Welcome to Mamu- Design - Shop for Patterns and Sewing Instructions
Our Mamu Design Shop offers sewing instructions as pdf file which you may download directly and print out yourself.
In addition you will find step-by-step instructions which enable you to sew according to our patterns without any difficulties. In order to sew a garment yourself you do not only need some knowledge with regard to sewing but also equipment such as a sewing machine, fabrics, accessories and – most important – PATTERNS.
Particularly beginners will profit from our illustrated step-by-step instructions which enable them to get an idea regarding the individual steps and the final product.
The Mamu Design patterns and instructions are suitable for all ages and types and are always multi-size patterns. The patterns include different models and variations, may be used as a basic pattern and will incite you to vary. Thus you may adapt the models according to your individual requirements.
Thus, nothing will hinder you from being creative.