- English & French illustrated instructions
- 3 A4 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
- 3 A0 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
Materials you need at home:
- Fabrics : Wool or heavy cotton with no stretch.
- 2 buttons (Diameter 2.5 cm to 3 cm)
- Recommended : an interfacing straight grain roll, black or white (1 cm width)
- Recommended : a pair of thin shoulder pads (0.5 cm thick)
- Optional : a strap type or gros-grain band (4 cm width, 40 cm length)
- Optional : a buckle (side release, belt, etc : 4 cm width)
- Yardages are visible ont the first page of the pattern preview
Elegant and convenient, BIANCA is for those looking for a mid-season jacket or a slightly loose coat with slanted welt pockets in which to wrap up during winter days 🔥. 2 options not to be neglected : the large pocket applied on the Front will allow you to leave without a bag 💜💛💚 and the release buckle on top of the of the 2 buttons at the waist will give an ultra modern detail to your jacket.
Size : 34 to 46 available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more).
Expert difficulty level : This pattern is for the ones who already have experience and who wish to sew a jacket that will last long and designed in accordance with the rules and details of ready-to-wear : soft suit collar, interfacing, lining, slanted welt pockets, shoulder pads… The instructions therefore include many steps (+/- 3 days to sew your garment) but no difficulties when following them step by step.
🧵 Buttons fastening requires a machine that can stitch a buttonhole.
Recommended fabrics :
- For a mid-season jacket : a suit type, thin wool (flannel, gabardine, glen plaid,...) or a mid-heavy cotton (gabardine, jacquard, denim, ...). No elastane or knit.
- For a coat, select a thicker wool like a bouclette, a wool fleece, a loden,... No elastane or knit.
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
The seam allowances included ⚡️.
Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
Kaleïko Editions COM
Passionate about fashion, I create feminine, modern and comfortable sewing patterns that allow me to set my ideal daily wardrobe. My inspiration is multiple and often meet the 60s and 70s trends, exhibitions that I visited, details I liked from fashion shows, the design of an object (Love letters pouch), ... or a perfect basic according to my criteria (Thelma jeans). Most of my patterns include several versions allowing anyone to customize its garment and offer 3 statures/2 breast cups to better suit your body. The instructions, illustrated in color, will guide you step by step to help you progress and sew your garment with pleasure. You will also find Kaleïko on Instagram & Facebook @kaleikoeditions.