Jacket Eliane Size 34-54 Pattern
With the Eliane pattern you can make an extravagant transitional jacket with a stand-up collar and cool fake straps on the collar and sleeves.
The pattern includes two collars - a short stand-up collar and a long stand-up collar that you can fold over.
You can vary the sleeves by adding knitted cuffs as a visual eye-catcher.
The jacket is sewn with binding.
**Info about the cut
- size 34-54
- Short and long stand-up collar (can be turned down)
- button placket
- round hem
- serging with facing
- Fake bar
- Add on for collar / knitted cuffs
- pattern is on layers (A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file)
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: thick, fabrics fleece, whale, thick sweat jersey
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
- Coupe multi-tailles tailles 34-54
- Extra: Beamer file, A0 file, A4 file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
- Add On for Knit Cuffs / Collar
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: thick, fabrics, fleece, whale, thick sweat jersey
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
- Things to decorate (optional)
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis