- Coupe multi-tailles tailles 34-54
- Extra: Beamer file, A0 file, A4 file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
- Add On for Knit Cuffs / Collar
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: thick, fabrics, fleece, whale, thick sweat jersey
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
- Things to decorate (optional)
With the Eliane pattern you can make an extravagant transitional jacket with a stand-up collar and cool fake straps on the collar and sleeves.
The pattern includes two collars - a short stand-up collar and a long stand-up collar that you can fold over.
You can vary the sleeves by adding knitted cuffs as a visual eye-catcher.
The jacket is sewn with binding.
**Info about the cut
- size 34-54
- Short and long stand-up collar (can be turned down)
- button placket
- round hem
- serging with facing
- Fake bar
- Add on for collar / knitted cuffs
- pattern is on layers (A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file)
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: thick, fabrics fleece, whale, thick sweat jersey
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis