Jacket Winnie "minni" Size 80-158 Pattern
Waistcoat or jacket? With the Winnie jacket you can sew a super cool jumper for children with a hood, which you can make sleeveless or long-sleeved. The pattern is also available for women >>Sweatjacket Winnie
**Sewing skills required
- Sew in the zip and finish with binding strips.
- Neaten neck seam with binding strip
Fit: Loose fit
- size 80-158
- Sleeveless with serged facing or long sleeves
- Sleeves with cuffs
- Hem with waistband
- Pattern is on layers (A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file)
- Pattern is including seam allowance
- Level of difficulty: Advanced
- Fabric recommendation: thicker, fabrics fleece, sweat jersey, French Terry (thin jersey fabrics are not suitable)
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
- Multi-size cut size 80-158
- Extra: Beamer file, A0 file, A4 file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: thicker fabrics, fleece, French terry, sweat jersey
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
- Ribbon for decoration
- separable zip
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis