Jacqueline trousers size US14 // UK18 // EU46, VIKISEWS
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight knit or woven interfacing
- 3. Trousers zipper 20 cm for all sizes and height groups – 1 piece
- 4. Elastic band 4 cm wide – 44-72 cm depending on the size. The length of elastic band is noted on the corresponding pattern piece
- 5. Button 1 cm in diameter – 1 piece
- 6. Metallic hook and loop – 1 piece
- 7. Sewing thread in matching colour – 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlock)
This pattern is size US14 // UK18 // EU46. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Jacqueline trousers:
Jacqueline is a pair of classic trousers with a semi-slim straight fit. Pressed crease lines are found on the front and back of the trousers, on the front passing into pleats at the waist line. Trouser pockets are in the side seams. The trousers have a fly front zipper, elastic band in the back of the waistband and belt loops. Upper edge of the waistband is slightly lower than the natural waistline. Jacqueline trousers fasten with a button and buttonhole, overlapping waistband part fastens with a hook and a loop. The trousers are floor length.
Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time for dress-weight fabric: 1.5 days. Approximate sewing time for slippery fabric (silk, cupro): 2.5 days.
Woven fabrics with the following properties are suitable for the Jacqueline Trousers: - Medium weight, with good drape, breathable, soft and non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque. - the fibre content can include natural (wool, silk, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.) or synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight wool, gabardine, silk, cupro, silk velvet. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy fabrics (knits) and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, knit lace). The garment on the photo is made of cupro fabric. This fabric is medium weight, has good drape, is soft and non-elastic. The fiber content is 100% cupro.
More sizes of Jacqueline trousers:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/jacqueline-trousers-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!