James is a classic fisherman’s smock revisited by Ready to sew!
The fisherman’s smock is a hardwearing sailcloth smock once worn as an outer garment by fishermen. It is called «vareuse» in french.
You will love the neat and strong construction of this garment and its discrete charm.
- Front opening fastened with 1 button
- Inside chest pocket
- kimono sleeves
- Decorative and functional topstitching
- Big kangaroo pocket or side pocket
- Side slits
- curved hem
Size: 32 to 46 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #jamesreadytosew on instagram
- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Online step by step photo tutorial
- Online tutorial on how to adjust the pattern to fit (Full bust adjustment, full bicep adjustment, shorten, lengthen, grading between sizes ...)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements: 32 - 36: 185 x 140 cm 38 - 46: 220 x 140 cm
- Suggested fabric: Strong woven fabrics: denim, cotton twill, cotton canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen, coated Linen...
- Notions: 1 button