January Snowman Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
This funny guy is the first in a monthly series of wall hangings designed to use up (mostly) 2" scraps. This pattern has a few half-square triangle blocks but other than that it just requires sewing squares together and then joining the rows.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 28" x 24"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 3/8 yard each assorted scraps in white, black and medium/dark blue
- 1/4 yard assorted light teal scraps
- 1/8 yard each assorted scraps in orange, grey, red, yellow, dark teal and azure
- 1/4 yard dark blue fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.