Jean-paul boilersuit expansion pack size 32 to 46
This pattern is a supplement to the original Jean-Paul boilersuit pattern, and allows you to make a number of Jean-Paul variations using a combination of original pattern pieces and new Expansion Pack pattern pieces.
Included in the expansion pack: - The front bodice with hidden placket - The front leg with slanted pocket - A 3/4 sleeve - A dress option - A drawstring - The instructions for the new pattern pieces.
Size: 32 to 46 with half sizes Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #jpreadytosew on instagram
- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Online step by step photo tutorial
- Online tutorial on how to adjust the pattern to fit (Full bust adjustment, full bicep adjustment, shorten, lengthen, grading between sizes ...)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements 32 - 39: long sleeves : 260 x 140 cm short sleeves : 260 x 140 cm Fabric requirements 40 - 46: long hort sleeves : 280 x 140 cmsleeves : 300 x 140 cm s
- Suggested fabric: Woven: denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen or medium weight wovens such as cotton or wool flannel, chambray, poplin, sateen, tencel twill.
- Notions: - Lightweight fusible interfacing 50cm - 32-41 : 7 (or 9 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15mm - 42-46 : 8 (or 10 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15mm For higher contrast details: - 1 bobbin of topstitching thread - 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the fabric color Fabric color and topstitching color matching: - 2 bobbins of regular thread matching the fabric color
Founded in 2015 by fashion designer Raphaëlle Bonamy, Readytosew is a DIY fashion label for individuals who want to discover or develop their sewing skills and create a sustainable wardrobe.
Find more designs and resources on www.readytosew.fr