Skill level: Intermediate
Ready to try knit cables? This pattern is a perfect primer. A super simple cable pattern gives a basic beanie a little flair. Easy stitches make this a very fast and fun project to make.
The pattern includes full written instructions as well as a chart for cable portion
Recommended Yarn approx. 125 yards of Craftsy Sprightly Worsted in Misty Green or any medium worsted weight yarn
- US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular needles
- US 8 [5mm] 16" circular needles
- One set US 8 [5mm] DPNs (if needed for decreasing on the crown).
Finished Measurements Included: Small: 17” circumference Medium: 20” circumference Large: 22" circumference
- Written Pattern
- Charted Instructions
- Multiple Sizes (see desc)
Materials you need at home:
- Approx. 125 yards of Sprightly Acrylic Worsted in Misty Green (501-013)
- US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular needles - US 8 [5mm] 16” circular needles
- Yarn Needle
Knit and Crochet Ever After
I strive to create fun and unique crochet and knit patterns.
I will be adding new patterns regularly as I dream them up, so stop back often.