This pattern is size US20 // UK24 // EU52. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Jenna blouse:
Jenna is a loose fitting blouse with a straight silhouette. It features bust darts, a double back yoke which extends to the front by 2cm, a notched collar with a stand, and a dropped shoulder with long set-in sleeves. The sleeves feature a cuff with a button and buttonhole, three pleats, and a bias bound slit. Jenna fastens with a center front button placket.
Model Rita: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 89, height 164. Rita is wearing size 36.
To sew this blouse, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: Medium weight, flexible, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, silk), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, silk + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane) The following fabrics are recommended: silk, silk velvet, challis, modal Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The blouse on the photo is made with silk fabric. This fabric is lightweight, flexible, soft and with very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% silk.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight fusible woven (chiffon) or knit interfacing
- 3. 7 buttons 0.7-1cm in diameter
- 4. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!