Jersey knit dress for girls
Short jersey knit dress for girls and toddlers.
The short jersey dress has dividing seams, wide neck binding and secant raglan sleeves. Due to the dividing seams in front and back this pattern is perfect for mixing material or scraps.
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces. All measurements are in centimeters / meters (you can find a small printable ruler in the ebook.)
- The e-book contains 33 color pages (DIN A4):
- 20 pages detailed step-by-step sewing instructions with lots of photos.
- 10 pages sewing pattern in 8 individual girls' sizes (EU sz 80, 86, 92, 98, 104, 110, 116 and 122 = US 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7)
- Design examples, sewing advice and information about the dress
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (german labeling) and a large format layered pdf, optimized for projector cutting (with english labeling)!
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey knit fabric or cotton interlock
- rib knit fabric
- sewing thread
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!