- Leo pants pattern in 2 sizes only M and L
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then in 4 separate files in the ZIP M A4 / M in US letter / L in A4 / L in US letter
- Fabric requirement in inches in the file
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
This pattern will enable you to sew basic pajama pants in jersey fabrics. You can also wear the pants to do yoga or just relax at home. The pants have straight legs and a wide stretchy waist.
Sizes: this page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 only. The pattern also is available in XS-S / US 4-6 / UK 6-8 and S-M / US 6-8 / UK 8-10, L-XL / US 10-12 / UK 12-14, XL-XXL / US 12-14 / UK 14-16. Have a look at the sizes chart (in cm) to determine the size that suits you. The person on the picture is 165 cm / US 5.5 and wears an S.
Fabric: the pattern is meant to be sew in a knit or jersey fabric. On the pictures, the grey pants is a jersey composed of cotton (95%) and lycra (5%).
Difficulty: If you have already sewn jersey, this project will be very easy, all the more so if you own an overlocker. If you're just figuring out your way with jersey, this is a great first project.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter