- A4, A0 and US Letter Size
- Sizes: Eur 34- 52, US 5 - 20, UK 6-24
- Instructions on how to easily convert the pattern into a dress
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch jersey fabric 1 - 1.6 m
- Decorative ribbons (optional) 1.5 m
- Twin needles
- Plain machine or Serger + plain machine
This is a flutter sleeve jersey top PDF sewing pattern. Three different sleeves for your choice:
- Make the sleeves with double folding.
- Make the sleeves with decorative ribbon (pom pom ribbon)
- Add to the sleeves an extra ribbon or a matching fabric piece from your stash.
Nephrite is a comfortable plain jersey top pattern with an attractive neck design at the front. With the step-by step illustrated sewing instructions you will be able to sew this unique neck binding style.
You can use any stretch knitted Jersey or fabric with some elastane. Get creative and make this look amazing by adding your own details!
Would you like to make a gorgeous dress? With a few steps you can create a beautiful dress by hacking this pattern! You have included detailed step-by-step sewing instructions.
Make different versions using a simple plain color fabric and printed fabric, so you'll have two looks to choose from. Use different colors for the neck binding for fancier contours.
This pattern is available form size 34-52 in European sizes (UK 6-24, US 2-20)
Agnes Somogyi Patterns
Hey, lovely sewist, Welcome to my shop! Here you will find simple patterns for elastic fabrics like Jersey and Lycra to create comfortable and feminine clothing from swimwear to jersey tops. My name is Agnes Somogyi. I'm a professional pattern maker, textile designer, teacher and also a passionate sewist. If you want to know more about me, check out my Instagram feed at https://www.instagram.com/agnes_somogyi_patterns/