Jerseydress "Swing" with maternity and nursing option
Swing! A jersey dress with a vintage twist! With a wide skirt and fitted top this dress offers convenience and chic at the same time. The underbust empire-seam makes it so flattering! Choose between a fancy assymetrical collar or a simple neckband, long or short sleeves.
For mums(-to-be) a maternity option as well as a descreed nursing access is included.
The e-book contains the clearly laid out pattern in sizes 6-20 (UK) / 4-18 (US) plus a full bust option and detailed instructions with many pictures and professional tips for a totally succesful result.
- illustrated tutorial
- multisized pattern from UK 6 - 20 / US 4 -18
- suitable for advanced beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1,8m (shortsleeved) main fabric (cottonjersey, french terry, fabric should contain elasthan!)
- 2,1m (longsleeved) main fabric (cottonjersey, french terry, fabric should contain elasthan!)
- 0,5m contrast fabric for version A with collar (cottonjersey, french terry, fabric should contain elasthan!)
- nursing option: 0,5m elastic or clear elastic
- Version A (with collar): thin fusible interlinging ca. 50 cm
- Version A (with collar): brooch or button
- Pins etc.
Cecilia Theresa Design
Since being a young girl, creativity has been my impetus. Whether it is sewing, knitting, crocheting, lace making or embroidery, just any kind of needlework inspires me and fills me with enthusiasm. My favourite one I made my profession and today I am a professional dressmaker. As an author of numerous crafting books I enjoy passing on this enthusiasm and develop e-books providing versatile sewing patterns with a vintage twist for everyday life.
Have fun with my patterns and enjoy wearing your individual favourite hand-made clothing!