- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
JIMBOB TORTOISE CUSHION KNITTING PATTERN
Brighten up your sofa with a cuddly tortoise cushion!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and tknit stripes (change colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 25cm wide (at widest point) and 24cm tall.