- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the giraffe plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
JIMMY GIRAFFE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Jimmy Giraffe is knitted in bright colours to make a cheerful toy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the ossicones (horns) and tail which are i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit stripes.
FINISHED SIZE: The giraffe is approximately 25cm tall (standing).