This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Joanne Pants:
Joanne is a pair of loose-fitting, straight-cut pants. The upper edge of the waistband sits at the natural waistline. The waistband features two rows of topstitching which form a casing threaded with wide elastic and a twill tape drawstring. The pants have a pair of side seam pockets and a pair of patch pockets. The rectangular patch pockets have slant openings. The pants have elasticated hems and are ankle-length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Inna: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 94 cm (37”). Inna is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew these pants, choose knit fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, soft, breathable, stretch or low-stretch; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + elastane, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: sweatshirt fleece, thick French terry, jersey. Attention! We do not recommend lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The garment in the photo is made of sweatshirt fleece. The fabric is medium weight, soft, and low-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of viscose, polyester, and elastane.
More sizes of Joanne Pants:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/joanne-pants-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight knit interfacing, 140 cm (55") wide, for all sizes in all heights — 5 cm (2"). Straight-grain fusible stay tape, 1 cm (3/8") wide
- 3. Elastic, 4 cm (1 5/8") wide — 115–142 cm (1 1/4–1 1/2 yd), depending on the size. The elastic length is specified in the pattern
- 4. Twill tape — 1.5–2 m (1 5/8–2 1/8 yd)
- 5. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!