- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions: basic pattern; Zipper, Hood, Facing
- Variations: Romper without Hood, Reversible Jumper, Button Placket and Neckband, “Lazy“ Button Placket with Hood, Zipper with Facing, Continuous Ribbing, Color Blocked Front, Button Placket (diaper change)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- French Terry, Jersey, Knit Fabrics (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Buttons, Zipper
Use the Jolly Jumper indoor pattern to sew cozy pjs or a comfy jumper for lazy days at home. Quickly dress your baby when you want to go and about. If you sew the Jolly Jumper without hood, it’ll be the perfect romper, too. If you want to sew a jumper using woven fabrics (e. g. felted wool), please buy the “Outdoor Jolly Jumper“ pattern, which is drafted both longer and wider and can be lined.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!