- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions: basic pattern; Lined with (diag.) zipper, Leg Bands with hidden SA, Lined with Button Placket
- Variations: Lined with Gusset, Unlined with Facing, “Lazy” Button Placket, Continuous Ribbing, Fold-Over Cuffs
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Felted Wool, Softshell and other woven fabrics (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Buttons, Zipper
A Jolly Jumper – made from felted wool or softshell – keeps babies and children warm. In this new version of the Jolly Jumper, the previous pattern has been revisited. You can now line the Jolly Jumper and sew it from woven fabrics. The pattern also includes more sizes for a better fit. Happy sewing.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!