- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Variations and sewing tips
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- French Terry, Jersey, Woven Fabrics (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
The Jolly Romper has been available for many years. However, it includes many, many variations and extras. This version is more clearly arranged. Additionally, the crotch sits deeper and there is no need to sew a gusset.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!