- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Extras (bound edges, button placket (diaper change), extra fast sew w/o gusset, heart pocket, patch pocket, long leg cuffs)
- Summer variations (short legs, easy dress with straps, summer dress)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Jersey, french terry or double gauze (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Snaps or buttons
3 in 1: Romper with short or long legs and dress!
The Jolly Romper is a very variable pattern. Sew an airy summer romper with short legs or go for long legs to get a practical piece for colder days. Both knit and woven fabrics are suitable for this pattern.
You may use knit or woven fabrics (e. g. double gauze). Jersey or french terry are perfect. Please size up (in width, i.e. at the side seam) when using thick sweatshirt fleece or woven fabrics and if your child is well built.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!