The Josephine baby romper has short slightly puffed legs and an elastic waistline.
Finished measurements: sizes: EU 68-80-92 / 1y-2y-3y waist circumference: 48 – 54 -60cm/ 18.9 – 21.25 – 23.6inch
- instructions in english and german
- charted and written pattern
- sizes EU 68-80-92 / 1y-2y-3y
Materials you need at home:
- yarn Lamana Como; 100% wool; 120m, 25g per skein; color petrol 24, 75g /3skeins
- set of 4 double pointed knitting needles (DPNs) size 3mm (US 2.5)
- 2 buttons 1,5cm
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.