- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the kangaroo and joey
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
JOSIE AND ROO KANGAROO TOYS KNITTING PATTERNS
Little ones will bounce with joy over this cute kangaroo toy, complete with a fun joey finger puppet!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The kangaroo is 24cm tall (sitting) and the joey is 8cm tall.