- Print at home A4 PDF file
- Print at home US letter PDF file
- A0 copyshop file
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric requirements: Short sleeves top: 120 x 140 cm
- Fabric requirements: Long sleeves dress: 240 x140 cm
- Suggested fabric: Viscose, silk, flannel, tencel, modal, coton, silk or viscose crepe
The Jude dress / blouse is comfortable and dressy at the same time, it is perfect for summer evenings. Jude features raglan sleeves gathered at the front and back and a bateau neck. The blouse version is flared at the bottom and falls at the hips level, it can be worn tucked into pants or skirts, while the dress has an elasticated high waist, inseam pockets and a frill bottom that falls mid-calf.
Size: 32 to 46 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #judereadytosew on instagram
Founded in 2015 by fashion designer Raphaëlle Bonamy, Readytosew is a DIY fashion label for individuals who want to discover or develop their sewing skills and create a sustainable wardrobe.
Find more designs and resources on www.readytosew.fr