- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bird, nest and eggs, with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
JUGGLE BIRDIES, NEST AND EGGS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These little round birdies love bouncing around … you could even make three and juggle with them! With this knitting pattern you can knit your own birdies, plus a nest and some eggs. You can choose any colour combinations to knit your birdies, so you could use red and brown to knit a robin.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the feet which are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work simple increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished birds 8cm high, 8cm wide, and 7cm deep. The nest is approximately 10cm diameter and 2cm high, and the eggs are 4cm high and 3cm wide.