- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop file
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Online step by step photo tutorial
- Online tutorial on how to adjust the pattern to fit (Full bust adjustment, full bicep adjustment, shorten, lengthen, grading between sizes ...)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements: Shell fabric 32-42: 200 x 140 cm - 44-52: 250 x 140 cm Lining: 32-42: 130 x 140 cm - 44-52: 170 x 140 cm
- Suggested fabric: 8 to 14 oz. per square yard (227 to 360 GSM) cotton canvas, cotton denim, moleskin, linen, corduroy, sherpa...
- Notions: 7 buttons of 23 mm diameter and 60 cm of light-weight fusible interfacing
The Julien chore coat is adaptable to a multitude of fabrics ranging from denim, to faux fur and corduroy. This fully lined jacket features three patch pockets, button closure, sleeves with slits and cuffs and a boxy fit so you can slip your favorite sweatshirt underneath. You can oversize it by two sizes for a looser fit and to slip a big sweater underneath (see Nina's photos - brunette with long hair and mid brown skin - who wears the sherpa jacket oversized by two sizes).
Size: 32 to 52 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #julienreadytosew on instagram
Founded in 2015 by fashion designer Raphaëlle Bonamy, Readytosew is a DIY fashion label for individuals who want to discover or develop their sewing skills and create a sustainable wardrobe.
Find more designs and resources on www.readytosew.fr