Inspired by classic workwear, each seam of this jacket is topstitched or enclosed to hold up for a lifetime. This unlined button-up chore jacket features one front chest pocket, two front hand pockets, buttoned cuffs and a real knack for getting things done. Julien’s boxy fit is perfect for layering.
Size: 32 to 52 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #julienreadytosew on instagram
- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop file
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Online step by step photo tutorial for the collar
- Online tutorial on how to adjust the pattern to fit (Full bust adjustment, full bicep adjustment, shorten, lengthen, grading between sizes ...)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements: 32-44: 185 x 140 cm 46-52: 240 x 140 cm
- Suggested fabric: 8 to 14 oz. per square yard (227 to 360 GSM) cotton canvas, cotton denim, moleskin, linen, corduroy...
- Notions: 6 buttons