For July there is a cupcake with frosting and rainbow sprinkles in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series. I added a maple leaf for Canada Day which can easily be omitted or replaced with another nine-patch block, for example a star for Independence Day (instructions for replacement are NOT included).
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 25" x 24"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/2 yard assorted grey scraps
- 1/4 yard each assorted scraps in white, brown/tan and red
- 1/8 yard each assorted scraps in purple, blue, orange, yellow and green
- 1/4 yard red fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.