Jump is a pretty little bridge skirt, inspired by vintage marine uniforms with its 2 columns of buttons on each side.
The set of patterns is available from size 34 to 46 (FR) / 6 to 18 (UK) corresponding to 24 ½ to 34 inches for the waist size.
You can make it in denim, cotton canvas or corduroy for example.
No zipper, no belt, easy to do easy to wear!
- A4 format PDF pattern (15 pages) in English
- A0 format PDF pattern in English
- US Letter format PDF pattern (15 pages) in English
- Detailed sewing instructions manual in English
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (values given here for a 140 cm / 55” width): 80 cm from 34 to 38 (FR) - 95 cm from 40 to 46 (FR) / 32 ‘’ from 6 to 10 (UK) – 37 ½ ‘’ from 12 to 22 (UK).
- Sewing thread.
- Fusible interfacing for the facings.
- 6 buttons.
DressYourBody designs patterns, you create your clothes … No matter if you are an experienced sewer or you just want to start making your own pieces, the sewing pattern I’m initially doing for myself and that I wear daily are there for you. I pay the maximum attention to design crystal clear sewing patterns without any overlapping parts and very detailed sewing instructions. DressYourBody also proposes an innovative concept with the “Sleeves bar”. You can download for free a complete set of sleeves that are compatible with the vast majority of my designs so that you can mix different options and create your very unique style. Check regularly because the bar is being refilled with new sleeves very often! Christine