Jumpsuit Patty Gr. 92-140 Pattern
The pattern for the Patty jumpsuit combines sassy saroul pants with a sleeveless top. The jumpsuit is quick to sew and perfect for summer as it is airy to wear. If you like, you can add pockets to make it look even smarter. The overall allows a lot of freedom of movement and is therefore super suitable for playing.
The children's jumpsuit is sewn from jersey and is suitable for sewing beginners.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Multi-size cut size 92-140
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: bi-elastic jersey
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width
- up to size 98 : 1,40m up to size 110: 1,50m up to size 122: 1,70m up to size 134: 1,80m size 140: 1,90m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni