- Digital Instruction Manual with illustrations and tutorials
- Print-at-home files compatible for both US Letter or A4 paper formats
- Copyshop A0 files
- Dedicated Pojector Files with calibration grid
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 2.5 - 4.5 yards of light to medium weight woven fabrics (depending on size)
- Fusible Interfacing - Less than 1 yard
- 7 Buttons or Snaps
- 1-1.25" Wide Elastic - Less than 1 yard
The Willo Pattern ticks a lot of garment boxes... This jumpsuit, romper or blouse is a take on classic faves but definitely brings a soft and fun twist to the table. She’s a dash of cosmopolitan wrapped in a whole lot of charm. When given the chance or the right fabric, she’s quite bold and ready to make an entrance. No doubt, she’s here to create a buzz.
Sew & Tell Patterns
Creating must be in my DNA because I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something.
After spending a decade producing my own clothing line, I fell in love with pattern design and development.
I'm extremely detail oriented, totally impatient and a blast at a party...
My obsession for creating a perfect sewing pattern is challenged by my need to create things fast and efficiently.
I leave in my creative wake, extensive patterns that are fun and fast to stitch up.
I created Sew & Tell Patterns out of a passion for sewing & pattern making. Here, I share my experience, prowess and good vibes hoping to help you master all things sewn.
I'm Jenn. A seamster, badass pattern maker, mom to two and your new sewing bestie. Together, let's change the way we sew.