- Print at home A4 PDF file
- Print at home Us letter PDF file
- A0 copyshop file
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric requirements: Short : 115 x 140 cm
- Fabric requirements: Pant: 200x140 cm
- Suggested fabric: Light-weight fabrics ranging from cotton poplin, chambray, linen, very lightweight denim and flannel. Avoid strech fabrics.
Jumpy is a bow tie pants/shorts, inspired by sarong pants.
It’s a relaxed and easy to wear garment. It wraps around the waist and fastens with a tie so there is no need for buttons or a zip - making it quick and to easy sew, and quick and easy to get on and off. The legs are cut straight and skim above the ankle. There are slant pockets on the front and two darts on the back. The way it fastens creats pleats on the front. The waistline is finished with a facing.
Size: 32 to 46 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #jumpyreadytosew on instagram
Founded in 2015 by fashion designer Raphaëlle Bonamy, Readytosew is a DIY fashion label for individuals who want to discover or develop their sewing skills and create a sustainable wardrobe.
Find more designs and resources on www.readytosew.fr