Juno is a breeziliy, casual and simple summer shawl. Not only the knitting of the yo is fun in summer, also wearing this laceshawl is luxury on hot days.
You will get a pattern over 10 sites with a full Chart and written scheme.
What do you have to know? - knit - purl - k2tog - yarn over
- full Chart
- written scheme for correct use of the Chart
- not suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Marie(n)Käferchen, gradient yarn from Marie and Me, RL 1200m, 3-ply
- you can also use sock yarn or lace yarn
- circular needle 3,5mm (100 cm)
- 1 stitch marker
- Wool needle
Marie and me