Käthe is a tight-fitting women's pullover with varying necklines: the elegant snug collar along with the "hip" loop collar, which gives a more casual impression with cords, but it can also have a blouse-like look. The bust darts make the pullover a well-fitting, feminine garment. You also have a great pool of ideas for sleeve lengths and solutions. You can choose the wrist cuff for wearing on the go in style with a swish office pullover, be it short, long, or with thumb-hole cuffs. If want it especially long, you can also sew a "Long-Käthe" by choosing the hem length and additionally sewing on the cuffs. It comes in sizes 34-36-38-40-42-44-46-48-50-52-54-56. There is something for everyone :) The instructions can be downloaded easily as soon as payment is received.
- detailed step-by-step sewing instructions, which are also explained for beginners, , *including instructions for sewing and adjusting the bust darts! , *with many colour photos, *cutting patterns in 8 sizes, *cutting patterns and instructions for loop and snug collars, *A4 plans for printing at home, *A0 plan for plotting in the copy shop
- including instructions for sewing and adjusting the bust darts!
- with many colour photos
- cutting patterns in 8 sizes
- cutting patterns and instructions for loop and snug collars
- A4 plans for printing at home and A0 plan for plotting in the copy shop
Materials you need at home:
- Size 34 to 42 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 1.2 m
- Size 44 to 48 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 1.4 m
- Size 50 to 54 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 1.7m, (for the variations with loop collar 0.3 m more), , *Jersey (for the inner loop collar) --> 0.5 m, *Jersey (for the cuddly loop collar) --> 0.3 m, *Possibily Vlieseline, wonderdots, piping, eyelets,cord